THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED
Three lucky fans will stand a chance to WIN R3 000 worth of skin care products each.
All you have to do is tell us how your #SkinLovesRooibos via a 60-second video, or a comment on our social media, or via our website here.
Terms and Conditions
This promotional competition is organised by African Extracts cc (South Africa), 10 Industry Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to enter
1. To enter the competition, tell us why your #SkinLovesRooibos via video review OR social media OR on our website here as instructed above.
2. Entries can be sent to any or all of the below social media channels: • Instagram @Africanextract • Twitter @Africanextract • Facebook https://www.facebook.com/africanextractsrooibos Note: You must hashtag #SkinLovesRooibos for entry into the competition.
4. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted. This promotional competition is open to legal residents and citizens of South Africa only.
6. The competition starts on 13th September 2016 and ends on 15 December 2016.
7. By entering the competition you give your consent for African Extracts to use entry content for marketing activities.
8. African Extracts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
9. African Extracts will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
10. African Extracts is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failure s of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections.
11. African Extracts shall be entitled to reject any entry for any reason whatsoever and not be obliged to enter into correspondence with any individual regarding this competition
12. If African Extracts, the organisers of the competition and the promoters are unable to reach the potential prize winner via social media channels, from which he or she entered such winner will be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner, subject to the terms and conditions.
13. By entering this competition you authorise African Extracts and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
14. All participants and/or winners of the competition indemnify African Extracts, its advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers and manufacturers against any all claims arising howsoever out of and/or their participation in this competition. The prize and announcements
15. Three winners will be chosen and each winner will receive R3000 worth of African Extracts products to enjoy.
16. African Extracts will choose three winning entries from all the competition entries. Entries will be judged on video content or entry creativity and motivation.
17. The judges’ decision of who the winners are will be made on or before 15 December 2016. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winners will be announced via social media channels, from which he or she entered the competition.
19. The prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. African Extracts reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
20. When prize delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
21. Should the winner not be available at the time of delivery, a second attempt will be made to arrange and deliver the prize. Should the winner not be available after the second attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.