This Promotional Competition is organised by African Extracts cc (South Africa), 10 Industry Rd, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town.
By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This promotional competition is open to legal residents and citizens of South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
2. The competition starts on the 1 April 2017 and ends on the 30 September 2017.
3. The prize is made up of 15 African Extracts hamper giveaways to the value of R500 each. Only one prize hamper per winner is permitted.
4. This competition is limited to one entry per person.
6. African Extracts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
7. African Extracts will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
8. African Extracts is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections.
9. African Extracts shall be entitled to reject any entry for any reason whatsoever and not be obliged to enter into correspondence with any individual regarding this competition.
10. All prizes are subject to availability at all properties/services.
11. The winner will be determined by African Extracts. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If African Extracts, the organisers of the competition and the Promoters are unable to reach the potential prize winner, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
13. The prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. African Extracts reserve the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
14. When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
15. Should the winner not be available at the time of delivery, a second attempt will be made to arrange and deliver the prize. Should the winner not be available after the second attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.
17. All participants and/or winners of the competition indemnify African Extracts, its advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers and manufacturers against any all claims arising howsoever out of and/or their participation in this competition.
18. The above mentioned terms and conditions can be found on www.africanextracts.com or by calling the customer care line number on (021) 514 3100.