This promotional competition is organised by African Extracts cc (South Africa), 10 Industry Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town.
By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition starts on 16 February 2018 and ends on 30 April 2018.
2. The prizes include the following: The first prize includes a back-to-nature getaway for two in the heart of the Cederberg to Bushman’s Kloof Reserve to the value of R30 000. The prize can only be taken for the nights of 8 and 9 June 2018 and comprises a luxury room and all meals (full English breakfast, a la carte light lunch, afternoon high tea and a la carte dinner), a variety of enriching and exhilarating lodge activities including: nature drives, guided rock art excursions, botanical walks, canoeing, archery, fly fishing, hiking, swimming, special interest presentations (birding, entomology, social responsibilities and rock art) or merely relaxing, WIFI throughout the lodge and welcome drink on arrival. Rates exclude: All beverages, telephone, facsimile, laundry and valet, room service, specialised dining options, Trading Post purchases, gratuities and spa treatments. This amazing prize also includes travel and transfers to and from the lodge. Other prizes include 20 African Extracts Rooibos Classic Range Product skincare hampers to the value of R500 each
3. To be eligible to win, participants must buy any African Extracts Rooibos Classic range product displaying the “Classic Cares” sticker, find the unique code printed on the back of the sticker, and SMS this unique code to 33076. Each SMS entry is charged at R1.50. Winners will be contacted via telephone.
4. African Extracts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
5. African Extracts will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
6. African Extracts is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failure s of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections.
7. African Extracts shall be entitled to reject any entry for any reason whatsoever and not be obliged to enter into correspondence with any individual regarding this competition
8. All prizes are subject to availability at all properties/services.
9. The winner will be determined by African Extracts. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If African Extracts, the organisers of the competition and the promoters are unable to reach the potential prize winner, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
11. The prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. African Extracts reserve the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
12. When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to be available to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
13. Should the winner not be available at the time of delivery a second attempt will be made to arrange and deliver the prize. Should the winner not be available after the second attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.
14. By entering this competition you authorise African Extracts and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by opting out.
15. All participants and/or winners of the competition indemnify African Extracts, its advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers and manufacturers against any all claims arising howsoever out of and/or their participation in this competition.