This promotional competition is organised by African Extracts (Pty) Ltd, 10 Industry Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This promotional competition is open to residents of South Africa, Namibia and Botswana.
2. The competition runs from 5 June to 30 July 2017.
3. Visit facebook.com/africanextractsrooibos to view weekly Purifying Competition questions, answer the questions on the Facebook page or @AfricanExtract on Twitter and Instagram and stand a chance to WIN.
4. 4 winners will each receive an African Extracts Purifying hamper, with a retail value of approximately R300. The products may not be swapped for cash.
5. African Extracts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
6. African Extracts will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
7. African Extracts is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible, or incompletely received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections.
8. The judgesâ€™ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
10. By entering this competition you authorise African Extracts to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication as part of your entry.
11. All participants and/or winners of the competition indemnify African Extracts, its advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers and manufacturers against any all claims arising howsoever out of and/or their participation in this competition.