This promotional competition is organised by African Extracts cc (South Africa), 10 Industry Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This promotional competition is only open to legal residents and citizens of South Africa who are in possession of a valid South African identity document.
2. To enter, simply share your personal story of your Natural Advantage in life (maximum 80 characters) via this website, Facebook and Instagram, using the hashtag #YourNaturalAdvantage, or you can upload a video of not more than 30 seconds.
3. The competition starts on 15 August 2018 and ends on 31 October 2018.
4. The prize is R30 000 in travel vouchers from Flightsite, which will be issued to the winner.
5. Vouchers are valid for six months from date of issue, without seasonal restrictions, and under no circumstances will an extension be permitted after the expiry date.
6. Original valid vouchers must be presented to Flightsite to settle an account. Each voucher may only be used on one occasion i.e. expires on use. Any amount exceeding the voucher total will be for the voucher holder’s personal account and must be settled in full by the bearer prior to documents being processed. Vouchers transacted for a lesser value than face value will be non-refundable and will lapse on date of transaction.
7. Vouchers may be used for air tickets, cruise packages, safaris and any other travel services provided by Flightsite (excluding foreign exchange).
8. Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
9. Vouchers will only be valid if signed by two authorised signatories of Flightsite.
10. African Extracts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary.
11. African Extracts will assume no liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring as a result of participation in the competition or as a result of the use of the prize.
12. African Extracts is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, garbled, damaged, illegible or incompletely received for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser or network failure of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections.
13. African Extracts shall be entitled to reject any entry for any reason whatsoever and not be obliged to enter into correspondence with any individual regarding this competition.
14. The winner will be determined by African Extracts. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If African Extracts, the organisers of the competition and the promoters are unable to reach the potential prize winner, for whatever reason including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, the winner will be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
16. The prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. African Extracts reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
17. When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to avail themselves to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize. The winner will need to produce valid identification.
18. Should the winner not be available at the time of delivery, a second attempt will be made to arrange and deliver the prize. Should the winner not be available after the second attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn.
19. By entering this competition, you authorise African Extracts to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by opting out.
20. All participants and/or winners of the competition indemnify African Extracts, its advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers and manufacturers against any all claims arising howsoever out of and/or their participation in this competition.